June 04, 2014

Okay?


Happy wednesday!

Last monday I went to the movie theatre and FINALLY I got to watch The Fault in Our Stars (went to a premiere). :-)
I must confess that I didn't watched the trailer before, I only knew that Shailene was Hazel Grace but I didn't wanted to know about the other actors; that helped my imagination to work while I was reading the book. It might sound rare but I really enjoyed it that way.
I didn't knew about Ansel Elgort until the "Augustus meets Hazel Grace" scene came out! AND I WAS FREAKING OUT! In my mind, my Augustus was Dave Franco, and it will still be. Actually I really loved Ansel acting BUT Dave has something that works better in my imagination as August.
And for Isaac, I don't remember who I imagined but I liked better the one in my mind.
I really liked Shailene as Hazel, maybe because I knew that she was the actress doing that character and I always pictured her as Hazel.

I don't want to spoil so I must stop writing about this!

I'm so into the TFIOR mood that I am doing and special post, and here's how I pictured the actors in my mind. And some quotes I made up. Guess my toughts on the actors where such a Hollywood choices.  

Dave Franco as Augustus Waters 

 Greg Kinnear as Hazel's Father 

Leslie Mann as Hazel's Mom

Malin Akerman as Lidewij

Roger Bart as Peter Van Houten 















Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment