June 10, 2014

Favorites!

Happy Tuesday!

Love LOOOOVE this day, so today I want to share with you some things I've used and read the past months (April/May), hope you like them as much as I do. 

Karmin Pulses Album. I saw them on concert last year and they played some of the songs from the album and well, I LOVE them so much that I couldn't wait to bought it. They have amazing songs (party, love-hate, unlove, love.. everything!) If you buy it, you won't regret it. 

P.S. I Love You. This is one of my favorites movies (I almost know all of the dialogues), but I didn't had it in my movies collection, so when I saw it on target for $5.00 I couldn't help it but buy it. And now I'm the happiest girl with my movie. 

MAC Heroine Lipstick. I bought this months ago and I am SO IN LOVE, purple is my favorite color and since this is a kind of purple it was a must for my collection. Give it a try and get out of your comfort zone. 

MAC Viva Glam Rihanna. I love red lips, there's a shade for everyone BUT if you buy this, you'll be adding shine! It's a very sheer orange-red so I combine it with my red lip lacquer and it turns out really really nice.

  
Allure's April's edition. It wouldn't be a good favorites post without Lauren Conrad on it. I don't have words for the magazine. It comes very complete with all things beauty and even more complete with Lauren on the cover. 

One Direction Where We Are. If you're a One Direction fan then probably you already have this. I bought it last year but I was reading something else that I almost forgot I have this book. So I read it back on April and I really liked how the guys explain their crazy lifes. 

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. Last but not least, TFIOS! I read it back on March.. I was going thru very hard moments and this baby blue book really REALLY helped me. It's amazing how a book can change your thought and mind. P.S. I prefer the book..  

Monthly find!!!!
Kate's Style by Caroline Jones. OH GOD! If you're a Kate's lover this is a MUST for you! I found it on Marshalls for the ridiculous price of $3.00. It's a kind of fun-creppy book, it includes her story, her looks and an index so you can dress just like her. Thanks to this book I discovered that I have the same coral jeans she wore to the Olympic's.



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment